Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Descend Into The Unknown

I've been accepted!

I applied for a position as a writer on a development team on the RPG Maker VX Community forums, and I was hired by the leader of a good-looking project called Descent. I'm in the process of creating side-quests and helping with the game's design. It's a long and hard process of creation to make these stories, because of trying to keep everything fresh and intuative.

I'm looking forward to working with this team closly over the next couple of months and perhaps working with them on future projects. This could be the beginning of a strong mutual bond and maybe a permanent home studio.

I have promised to continue working on this project and not to quit, and I thank the project head personally for inviting me and not turning me away for my truthful nature. Most would believe I would quit on them after a while. That is no longer so.

Some short stories are coming, they will be posted later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment